Events and Flyers
This folder contains flyers for both Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
This folder contains the Track guidelines and forms
Spring-Ford 5K Run/Walk: April 21, 2017
Saturday, April 8, 2017
Join us on April 8th at Community Music school
CHIP - Pennsylvania's Children's Health Insurance Program - All Kids are covered.
The Colonial Theatre in Phoenixville is offering Spring-Ford students and families free tickets.
April 6, 2017
The Limerick Township Building is moving! Check out this flyer to learn more.
MCIU Head Start is a FREE preschool program for children ages 3 to 5 in Montgomery County who meet Federal Income Guidelines. Check this flyer for more information.
Summer is right around the corner – now is a great time to sign your children up for swim lessons! We also have a couple of great adult aquatic programs too! Register now before classes fill up!
Friday night family swim through May!
Royersford Public Library March Calendar
Royersford Public Library - April 2017
May 13, 2017
Ursinus Men’s Basketball Summer Camps, held June and July 2017
Upper Providence Little League season is filling up fast, register today!
April 19-23, 2017
Events and Flyers
The Board of Education feels it imperative that communication be maintained in both directions between the public schools of the district ad local organizations such as the districts school support groups, non-profit volunteer groups which serve youth and the local governmental units within the school district boundaries.
Community organizations that desire to present flyers for their non-profit community events should review Policy 910 Community Relations/Dissemination of Printed Materials. If requirements are met, please e-mail a PDF version of the flyer at least two weeks before the event to Erin Crew, Manager of Communications and Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic PDF versions of flyers will be accepted for posting. After review for approval, your flyer will be posted.
The Spring-Ford Area School District wants to share important information about non-profit community events and their sponsoring organizations. While the District provides this space as community service in concert with of our Green Initiative, a listing on this page does not represent endorsement of these non-profit community events or the sponsoring organization. The District does not assume responsibility for the content or accuracy of this information. Some listings on this page might contain links external to this Website.
Events listed on this page are intended to be of general interest to the entire community. To post non-profit events connected to a particular school on the school's Website, please contact the school office.
The practice of distributing pamphlets, flyers, brochures and other similar materials shall be periodically reviewed to ensure that the volume of requests has not become an interruption to the educational process, and/or does not distract student and parental attention from printed communications from the district, principal or teachers. Care shall be taken to ensure that the pupils are not exploited for the benefit of any individual, group of individuals, special interest or cause.
The following illustrates the documents that may be posted with the review and approval of the district administrator:
1. Notices of non-fundraising programs or activities sponsored by non-profit volunteer organizations located within the geographic boundaries of the school district.
2. Local boy and girl scouting activities.
3. Printed material announcements which promote local community charitable endeavors.
4. Notices of events and programs concerning the health or welfare of Spring-Ford Area School District residents sponsored by a Spring-Ford Area governmental unit.
5.Notices of non-fundraising programs or activities sponsored by non-profit volunteer organizations which are located outside Spring-Ford Area School District boundaries but which provide programs available to Spring-Ford youth not otherwise offered by groups under number 1 above.
The following illustrates those printed materials whose dissemination or advertisements through the student body is prohibited:
1. Materials which promote fundraising activities of any individual or group other than school support groups.
2. Materials that are direct sale promotion of goods and services by anyone other than school support groups.
3. Notices and/or publications relating to School Board candidates and/or other election candidate.
4. Political or politically related notices or publications.
5. Materials that in any way violate the policies of the School Board.
6. Defamatory material and other material that is inappropriate based on the age, grade level and/or maturity of the reading audience; material that is poorly written, inadequately researched, biased or prejudiced; material that contains information that is not factual; material that is not free of racial, ethnic, religious or sexual bias; or material that contains advertising that violates public school laws, rules or policies, or other public laws or regulations.